ATV mess!

MichaelS

MichaelS

Farm Hand
We went out to one of our fields yesterday and noticed it was a mess. Looks like some teens (I hope not adults) drove doughnuts with wheelers all over the field! I guess it's time to put up cameras.

MartyR

Farm Hand
I'm sorry that happened. You know they knew better. I'd probably start asking around and let your neighbors know to be on the lookout. It could happen to them too.

More Green

More Green

Farm Hand
You bet, install those cameras. And signs. Post signs saying "Private Property.....No Trespassing, etc.... to make it more illegal when kids do something like that.

Gordyg

Gordyg

Farm Hand
Oh that is horrible! People just have no respect for other people's property. I would definitely put up cameras just in case this happens again. At least you would know where to go to deal with the damage.

BarkerB

BarkerB

Farm Hand
Wow, people are just rude. I would definitely install some trail cams. I think that is a very smart idea. I hope that it doesn't happen to your fields again.

Guntar

I agree with @More Green (installing signs).
Do do check with neighbors, once the trespassers will know that someone is checking, they will be more cautious. I do they were kind, if adults, that's sad.