Beautiful weekend!

Gordyg

Gordyg

Farm Hand
We had a great weather week and weekend last week (bit cold again this week). We were able to get out to the vines that weren't pruned properly last fall. We got most of them done and they are looking good! I'm so thankful, it was stressing me out.

Holii

Holii

Farm Hand
That is awesome news Gordy. We had great weather over the weekend too. It's still beautiful out, but could snow Monday. We have been outside getting things picked up (branches, etc.).

Mayfield

Mayfield

Farm Hand
Yahoo to getting that big project done. I saw your other post saying you ran out of time before. It's great when the weather breaks and you can knock things off earlier than planned.

Gordyg

Gordyg

Farm Hand
Oh yeah, it was great knocking it off my mental checklist. I felt so much stress relief after we finished. This year we won't leave any vines unattended before winter. It was more work getting them ready now over what it normally is at the end of the season.

TammiT

TammiT

Farm Hand
I would say it's a lesson learned then, if it was harder now than it would have been.
We got out all of our planters (flower) over the weekend. I really hope this nice weather is here to stay.

BarkerB

BarkerB

Farm Hand
Our weather was great too. The cows sure loved the warmer weather. We got them out in a different pasture. They were happy to have a new grazing area.
We also did a bunch of yard work.