Best brand trailer

Holii

Holii

Farm Hand
We are looking to buy a new hauling trailer. I want an enclosed one, hubby doesn't. We would be hauling equipment and sometimes tractors. What's your opinion on enclosed or open and what brand?

Urban Homestead

Urban Homestead

Bean Stalker
I inherited my grandfather's generic trailer. If it ever had a brand name, it's worn off. Just chiming to say that an open trailer is easier to load and is best for hauling debris, mowers, and things like that. If you want to go the enclosed route, that's okay too. When choosing the size, just make sure you account for the rider needing to get off and exit if you're planning to haul a riding mower, motorcycle, ATV, or anything of that sort.

Last edited:
Roo4

Roo4

Farm Hand
I personally like both, enclosed and open. We have one of both right now. We have hauled our motorcycles long distance with the enclosed trailer.
We bought our open one at the local tractor supply store.

Guntar

Check out Donahue trailer.
The company I used to work for, used them a lot for hauling planter.
I believe you could haul a smaller tractor as well, just need to check the load-rating.

If you farming operation involves moving equipment for long distances, you can also check out "loading trailer" I am not sure what is a proper name for it, but here is an image of one.
20190522_145106623_iOS.jpg