Brrr... winter soups

pseag

pseag

Farm Hand
It's a high of 8 degrees today. It sure was chilly doing chores this morning. My wife decided it was a great day to make soup. She made a batch of chili, potato and corn chowder and a beef stew this morning (for lunches this week). She also made homemade chicken soup and chicken and biscuits for today.

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
Yum! My wife makes a lot of meals ahead on Sunday too. We get pretty busy during the week so it is nice to have things already made.
The soups sound delicious! It's cold here too. We are settled in for a bit watching football today so it's homemade pizza.

Urban Homestead

Urban Homestead

Bean Stalker
I love potato soup and I haven't had any in ages. My husband makes the tastiest potato soup and chili. I can make decent chili, but I tend to scorch the potatoes when I try making potato soup.

Birdie

Golden Chicken
It's been ages since I've had some tasty corn chowder and now I have a hankering for it. I need to pick up the ingredients when I go to the store later. I also like tomato bisque this time of year. Hmm, you guys have made me hungry.

pseag

pseag

Farm Hand
One time I made broccoli cheese soup and my cheese clumped together. It was horrible! My wife doesn't let me do the homemade soup cooking anymore!