Cat Dramatics

• Thread starter The Rutherford Family
  • Start date

The Rutherford Family

Farm Hand
If my cat isn't provided with a plate of fresh wet food upon waking, she goes into a meltdown and swears she's going to starve to death. The dogs aren't nearly that dramatic. Is your cat like this?

Rtul3sT.jpeg

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
Happily, my cats are very mellow and not particularly dramatic. One of them does whine when he thinks I'm late with his food, though. My cats are also pals with my dogs.

pseag

pseag

Farm Hand
Now that sounds like my cat! Spoiled as she can be. It's my fault though because I made her this way. Our barn cats are just happy for attention and any food.

Thyme Flies By

Thyme Flies By

Farm Hand
@RichZ, I am jealous! Mine promptly starts demanding food at 6:00 a.m. They have a full bowl of dry kibble that's available, but no, they MUST have wet food. Now! They will starve to death otherwise.

The Rutherford Family

Farm Hand
Happily, my cats are very mellow and not particularly dramatic. One of them does whine when he thinks I'm late with his food, though. My cats are also pals with my dogs.
They're mellow? I had no idea that was a possibility. Mine are dramatic about everything.

One drop of water lands near them.
Cats: Oh no, we're soaked. It's the end times. Get the ark ready. We're drowning.

The litter box hasn't been scooped yet.
Cats: What am I supposed to do? I only have three other litter boxes that are clean and one is all the way downstairs. Fix this now.

The Kardashian's show ended.
Cats: What? I NEED my stories. My life is ruined.

We take a short trip to the vet for their yearly appointment.
Cats: We're going to sing the song of our people as loudly as possible until we return home. We hope you're happy human!