Chicken wing dip...

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
If you make it, are you a blue cheese or ranch fan? We use blue cheese in our dip, and we add blue cheese crumbles on top. I'm not a big fan of ranch in my dip.

Camoo4

Camoo4

Farm Hand
Blue cheese and crumble blue cheese! Another question, what do you use to dip? Celery, tortilla chips, corn chips? We use all three of the above! Chicken wing dip is a football favorite at our house.

TammiT

TammiT

Farm Hand
This is probably my favorite dip to make and eat. We use blue cheese too. I have a friend who uses ranch dressing and I don't like it as much. We use tortilla chips (scoops) to eat the dip with.

BarkerB

BarkerB

Farm Hand
We are munching on that right now! It's a total football food dinner tonight! We use blue cheese too. That's how my wife makes it. I think I would like either.

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
Blue cheese for the win! I've had it both ways too but blue cheese is the best. When I eat chicken wings I dip them in blue cheese. We use celery or scoops too.

Charli1

Charli1

Golden Chicken
I honestly have made it both ways and I like it both ways. Then again, I dip my wings in blue cheese and ranch. I do love the blue cheese crumbles on top. Of course the dip has to have lots of cheese!