Christmas ideas

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
Anyone making anything on the farm for gifts this year? I have recently started woodworking and thought I'd try my hand at it. Homemade is always better!

Flowers2

Flowers2

I've been canning jelly and vegetables all summer long. I'll make baskets and include these items. People love my homemade gifts! My husband wants to make quilt racks for our parents.

William Van

William Van

Farm Hand
Woodworking would fit my style as well. It won't happen this year, but I want to start that up soon. For now, all I have time for is the lighting situation.

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
I love the quilt rack idea. Do you have a plan? I've seen so many of these. My grandfather used to make them back in the day. I would love to try my hand at it.

I make quilts and I love it. I'm teaching a class at the local church.

Andrew T

Andrew T

Farm Hand
I'd love to get into woodworking myself. Maybe I'll make that a goal for the New Year.

My wife and I have been canning some fruits and vegetables all summer, so we'll give those to some of our friends with some recipes of things they can make with them. My wife like to crochet, and she's working on making large blankets for each of our parents.

Paul

Paul

Farm Hand
I haven't done a lot of woodworking, but I'd like to get into it more in the future. My wife and I have been growing several plants to give away as gifts to family and friends. We hope they enjoy them. We think the house could always use a little color in the wintertime to make it a bit brighter.

Urban Homestead

Urban Homestead

Bean Stalker
I love quilts, but don't have the patience to make one. That's a generous gift idea!

We make jerkies and pet treats to give to friends. Family members get a more personal gift, like knitting materials for my sister-in-law and a free week of babysitting for my brother.