Combines CII Hdr controls

Dan

David, Sure sounds like oil level problem. Add a quart and give her a pill and call me in the morning. Good luck

tbran

take 2 quarts and call me in the mornIJIJIJ Practicing w_o a license againIJ You know what the AMA did to you the last time..... OK that was pretty good I admit. This CII ( a customer we have calls his a C eleven) sounds like it has an old accumulator on it and the shut off valve don't work.... either that or it has a old MandW (horror of horrors) HHC system. In either case I would reccomend surgically removing these from the combine and see if the disease won't go away. After all fescue is the only activity the old gal sees. She don't need the plumbing any more anyway so a historyrectomy won't be a great loss as her reproductive days are about over... she's been reTIRED (sic) to (fescue) pasture...

jim

I'm basing my answer on my experience with my l2 as I'm not familiar with your model. I don't think that low oil level is the problem since you're having problems with it lowering as well. With the Hart-Carter I assume you would have some sort of auto header height control. Perhaps the controls are either set to auto or they are stuck or shorted in this position. As well on the header there would be some sort of a switch assembly working off of a ground level sensor and this is moving back and forth as you go up hill and down. It in effect is over riding your cab controls. Hope this helps, and please let us know what the problem is.

david58

The next day after I posted my problem on the Talk Show, I shut off the valve on the canister and it stopped giving me problem. I guess when I shut off the valve before, I never give it enough time to work. Now it works fine. Once in a while it acts up a little, but not a problem now. I will check to see if the bolts are tight, I'll let you know if they are.