Conservative Views Or Not?

Locksmith

Locksmith

Farm Hand
Do you think farmers, or agricultural workers in general, tend to be more conservative in their views? Most of the ones I've met tend to be. I was just curious as to what everyone else has seen.

Birdie

Golden Chicken
Not anymore! The Republicans really botched how they handled the presidential election. Most people I know want less government interference, not more. So when the Attorney General of TX had the audacity to take that ridiculous case before the Supreme Court asking them to overturn the election results with absolutely no evidence of fraud and 19 Republican state attorneys general and 126 House Republicans (out of their 196 total) signed onto it, voters around here were livid. People around here don't want the government meddling - not in our right to bear arms and not in our democratic elections or each state's right to run them as that state sees fit. Period. That move riled many conservatives.

Last edited:

jjp8182

Farm Hand
define "conservative" ...though from what I've seen it can vary - especially depending on the topic (and type of farm to some degree). For example: a vegetable or fruit grower who's built their farm with migrant (legal or not) labor is likely going to have different opinions/perspectives than a highly mechanized grain grower or an automated dairy farm.

Real question to my mind is how many are starting to be fed up with all political parties.....

kp+

Do you think farmers, or agricultural workers in general, tend to be more conservative in their views? Most of the ones I've met tend to be. I was just curious as to what everyone else has seen.
of coarsethey r