Cool confetti idea

OhSusanna

OhSusanna

Golden Chicken
I think it's super cute that New Yorkers got to write their hopes and wishes on the confetti that will drop at midnight. I love that idea, and I'm going to do this the next time I throw a birthday party (once the pandemic dies down). I hope the confetti is biodegradable though.

@RichZ, you've mentioned living in NY so did you participate? There probably aren't many (any?) farmers in NYC, but I thought I'd ask.

Last edited:
Emergency Cake

Emergency Cake

Farm Hand
That's an adorable idea, and I'm sure it went a long way with lifting peoples' spirits which is important right now. If you type "Happy New Year" into Google Search, you'll see some fun computer confetti.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
I think it's super cute that New Yorkers got to write their hopes and wishes on the confetti that will drop at midnight. I love that idea, and I'm going to do this the next time I throw a birthday party (once the pandemic dies down). I hope the confetti is biodegradable though.

@RichZ, you've mentioned living in NY so did you participate? There probably aren't many (any?) farmers in NYC, but I thought I'd ask.
Susanna, for the past 20 years, my wife and I have lived in upstate New York, about 250 miles from New York City, but before that we lived on Long Island, just 50 miles outside of New York City. Neither of us ever went to Times Square on New Year's Eve. Actually, I never knew anyone who did. I think most of the people who attend are tourists.