Curbing insomnia

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
I've been awake for the past few days, and it's starting to affect my mind. Do you have any tips or tricks for dozing off when it seems impossible to do so?

OhSusanna

OhSusanna

Golden Chicken
Drinking a cup of Sleepytime tea right before bed has been my go-to method for years. It doesn't leave me feeling groggy the next day either.

Urban Homestead

Urban Homestead

Bean Stalker
Sometimes my mind continues racing at the end of the day and that wrecks my sleep. I started a routine where I write down what's bugging me, then I put it to bed, so that I can go to bed peacefully. That trick works for me.

Shelbii

Shelbii

Farm Hand
When I can't sleep, I exercise. Exercising always makes me tired. If that doesn't help, try reading. I have fallen asleep many times while reading a book. I hope you're able to sleep soon.

Chris T

Chris T

Farm Hand
How often do you exercise? Regularly doing so can improve sleep quality. However, avoid doing this immediately before bedtime, as it can have a stimulant effect on the body. Try to wake up at the same time each day to train the body to be consistent.

Charli1

Charli1

Golden Chicken
Exercise is a tough one only because it tires you out but also gives you energy. So you have to be careful to find a happy medium.
I like to read at night before bed. It seems to always knock me out.