Combines deere headers

beaner

Could anyone give me some advice on buying an air reelIJ I've seen the Crary and had a Keho but have heard some about a new unit from Ontario called the (AWS)Advanced Windreel System. They have a model for my JD maximizer that mounts a fan beside the cab and drives off of the countershaft, or is a header mounted model betterIJ I clip cereals,soys and some edible beans. Any advice would be apreciated.

Bub

Im looking for a 914 pickup head for a 9600 does anyone have one for sale distance no problem

pmauldin

I have 800 acres of corn that blew down Friday and I wondered if anyone has experience with any attachments that would help.

Trailtech

Would like some feedback on Trailtech Header Transports also on Trailtech and Jantz Single and Double

darrell

MY REElS WIll NOT MOVE FOWARD,AND I HAVE TRACED THE PROBlEM TO THE VAlVE STACK ON RETURN SIDE.NUMBER 9 SOlENOID. IT HAS PRESSURE UP TO IT BUT WIll NOT RElEASE IT THROUGH THE VAlVE. SOlENOID IS ClICKING AND MAGNETIZING.AlSO TOOK SHAFT OUT OF VAlVE BODY AND IT SEEMED FREE. ANY IDEAS APRECIATED.

darrell

IM HAVING TROUBlES WITH MY DIAlAMATIC HEADER. WIll BE WORKING FINE AND JUST STOP. REPlACED BOARD IN HEADER BOX BUT STIll NO lUCK.POSIBlY COUlD BE GROUND WIRE IF I COUlD FIND IT. ANY HElP WIll BE APRECIATED.[9500 WITH 922]

Catfish

I have been running my 220 flex on a 78 7700. I bought an 84 8820 and the header is not hooking up right. I have 2 problems, first the power reverser on the left side of the feeder house is hitting the vertical brace on the back of the platform and it is not letting the header flatton out.The second problem is that on my 7700 both of the lower hook up sprockets were moveable. On the 8820 the right side is moveable but the left side is fixed to the reverser. I was under the impression that all the 220 headers were the same but i guess not. Any help would be apreciated.

SlACK

does anyone have any problems with the STS like damaged grain , rotor blockages , grain loss , HP if you do can you please write back as fast as you can thank you from slack

Slack

does anyone have any problems with the STS like damaged grain , rotor blockages , grain loss , HP if you do can you please write back as fast as you can thank you from slack