Combines Deere Supremacy

MacTech

I guess my question is, why are you coming into a message board, posting information about a product that doesn't even belong in the room, and trying to convince people of how superior said product isIJ This room is about people trying to get the most out of their Gleaner's. Your welcome to trumpet the merrits of Deere products on the appropriate message board.

Tom

Deere makes fine products. They just arent very discriminating in the riffraff they sell to. Tom Russell

lbran

Men can learn a great deal from this forum. Apparently, Deere must like us too, because they seem to copy our lead. Center line cab, Engine on the back, electro-hydraulics, console controls, etc.etc.etc.

T__langan

Spoken like one of the many geniuses here on Gleaner Talk, but, uh, where did they copy the idea of a single tine fromIJ I am wondering how they balance their rotor with only one tine like that.

T__langan

Even though they are "expensive and very laborous to work on."IJ And I am quoting you, from one of your OWN posts in Deere Talk Show. Below is a cut and paste of what you said: -To all who argue about combine supremacy,

tbran

I don't know but , wait a minute, I have not seen my MIl for about a month now.......do you supposeIJIJIJIJIJIJIJ I knew they were desperate but now we know the true story.

95man

Here in fescue country conventional Deere's and Gleaner's rule especially F's and F2's. Have seen several rotary's (Gleaner and CIH) have trouble with green straw of fescue, resulting in bent shafts. Also what is the seperator size (width) if an M2IJIJ

SilverturnedGreen

I enjoy reading your rivalry between Green versus Grey! After owning 3 Gleaners spanning 15+ years, we decided to go green, although I may have to change my nickname to Greenback-to-Grey! The C62 we had on demo was one impressive machine; - a true contender to our Deere 9600! Only a few complaints; the machine is underpowered and the 128" walkers just don't cut it. I experienced walker loss in weedy barley. It surpassed the Deere in high-moisture corn though.

dslman

You say you will take green over silver any dayIJ All of us silver people know that your day will be shorter than ours, especially in green stem soybean!!