Define Success

Locksmith

Locksmith

Farm Hand
How would you define success in regards to what you do on your farm? Is it the money? Is it crops large enough to feed your own family?

What is farming success to you?

Riin

Riin

Farm Hand
This is an interesting question. I won’t think of if I am being successful or not usually. I just do what I want to do, like to do. If I achieve something, some of my goals, I feel satisfaction. But success is rather a big word in this sense. I just keep going, and push myself further to achieve more goals.

Skyline

Skyline

Farm Hand
When I see all the plants and animals growing healthily, I think it’s a success for me. Or more like what Riin said, satisfaction. I enjoy the feeling of seeing everything growing.

Giselle

Farm Hand
I want to expand the farm, and the business as well. If I achieve that, I will call it a success. But it’s just one of the milestones though. But achieving a milestone or small goal is already a success to me.

Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Farm Hand
For me, success is making enough profit to support my family. Of course I don't just want to scrape by, but this year has been rough so far. I'm hoping we will all be able to pull through.

Tia37

Farm Hand
I always want to have a bigger farm. It’s in my list right now. Hopefully I can get it done later this year or next year. Maybe I will call it a success if I succeed in having a bigger farm.