Dewalt zero-turn

MichaelS

MichaelS

Farm Hand
We were at Lowe's or Home Depot earlier this week and they have all of their mowers out. We go to both stores too often so I can't remember which one it was. They had one that caught my eye, Dewalt and it was a zero-turn. Holy smokes the price on it was close to 10K! It wasn't even industrial sized. I was shocked!

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
I didn't know Dewalt made a lawnmower. Interesting though, for sure. We have a lot of their power tools. We've always had great luck with them. We are in the market for a new mower, will look into this.

Roo4

Roo4

Farm Hand
I'm surprised that Dewalt through their hand in to the mower scene. How did it look? Is it the signature yellow and black? I'm interested now. That honestly doesn't sound like a horrible price for a zero-turn.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
Since Dewalt makes battery powered tools, was the mower electric? I didn't know Dewalt made mowers either.

MichaelS

MichaelS

Farm Hand
It was a regular zero turn, gasoline mower. It would have been worth the money if it was an electric mower. That would have been cool. With the cost of gas going up daily.