Do you believe in ghosts, UFOs, or anything weird?

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
My husband likes to watch paranormal shows, so I watch them too, but they sometimes creep me out. I believe the shows are fake, but I'm not ready to rule out the possibility of paranormal activity being real to some degree. I don't believe in little green men, or Bigfoot, or anything like that. What about you?

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
My wife and I like to watch similar shows, some are compelling and some are ridiculous. I don't beieve that we are alone in the universe, there are too many earth-like planets to think there is not intelligent life out there. Many observations regarding UFO's are un-explanable unless they are extra-terrestrial. As for ghosts, I've had too many friends see things that could not be explained by anything other than ghosts. I've seen what can only be explained as ghosts twice. I'm a believer.

Henderson

Henderson

Golden Chicken
I don't believe in any of that stuff, but I do believe in the Lord and plenty of people think that's nuts, so I say live and let live.

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
I believe in spirits and stuff, but that's probably the Catholic in me. Last winter it snowed so much that I was ready to believe in the Abominable Snowman.