Combines Embroidery design of Gleaner CombinesIJ

Tom

Rolf, It sounds like your wife is a very talented girl. I have several pictures of an R60 that were taken with a digital camera. I can e-mail any of them to you if that is what she is looking for. Click on Photographs in the left margin to look at a sample. Tom Russell

T__langan

There is a Gleaner embroidery design - we had some caps and a few jackets made up 5 years ago with a Gleaner on them. It is an old "R" series, green stripe, with a grain table on it. last summer, I was at a mall (yes, I'm man enuff to admit it!) and there was a small embroidery shop there that had catalogs with designs in it. I found the same Gleaner design again. Was going to have a few caps made with this design only with an orange stripe instead of green. lady said she couldn't get it shrunk down enough to fit on a cap so I left. As for how to get ahold of this design, your guess is as good as mine. Good luck!

tbran

nice photo... you know if you could catch , say , a Farmer in , say a CRAFT SHOP in a say MAll , you might make more money in black mail than farming.....:) just funnin guys. (I hope ole' T lan. ain't goin limp wristed on us :--))) It is a shame that someone doesn't produce more non-deere stuff.. I have ask and most projects come from ignorance of the mfg. "GleanerIJ" whats that.. When people who are not in agriculture think farmin' they go with the Deere stuff, assumin' its all alike. Give the devil his dues Deere takes care of the details in promotion, they have the bucks (sic) to do it (or have in the past). Keep asking the AGCO guys for this stuff - there is power in n's. Be nice to have a license plate too huhIJ if I see one more green plate...

oldman

I had some caps made that my son designed an r62 with an eight row cornhead red and black stripes.we have a couple of hats left but the place that done the work is out of business. He also was a combine test engineer at Coldwater for about one and half years before coming home to go broke and get deep in debt.