Combines f 2 vibration

Farmer_Ed

It sounds like your F2 does indeed have a balancing problem. First I would check all the bearings on the clutch engagement then on the cylinder and on the chopper. Believe it or not it is more often the chopper then the cylinder on these machines. We had an unbalanced cylinder and it only ran smooth when something was going through it. The only way to tell for sure what it is (most likely the chopper or cylinder) just disconnect the belt or chain drives and if it runs smooth, walaa. If not let me know!

tj

Suspect the cylinder. In operation, material passes between the cylinder bars and gets inside the cylinder. While the cylinder is turning, this material is spread out fairly evenly on the backsides of the bars. When you stop the cylinder

Tom

I had the same problem in beans with my l and M. Pull on the chopper belt a couple of times and that will turn the cylinder to distribute chaff more evenly inside the cylinder. Hopefully you dont have anything seriously wrong with the cylinder or chopper. Tom Russell

fischer

Check behind the cylinder. Sometimes dirt gets built up behind it causing the cylinder to shake when starting. After a few minutes the dirt breaks loose.