Combines F2 Gleaner Rasp Bars

Hyper_Harvest_II

Wade, I can get you black,wide spaced,rebuilt cylinder bars for your F2 for $385.00 plus freight.Just let me know back.

Wade

The bars I am looking for are 11_16" deep with 3_4" space, approx. and are hardened.Are the bars you have balancedIJ Please give more details. Are the black bars hardened or just not chromedIJ

mark

Wide spaced corn bars, hardened or chromed available in Ontario from Walco Eqpt. I believe they are located in Elmira. If you can't find them there, check with www.loewenmfg.com.

Hyper_Harvest_II

Wade, These cylinder bars are rebuilt by removing every other tooth if narrow spaced,then remaining are ground down and then have a bead of hard surfacing welded to them.Tooth spacing is 7_8" center to center,and depth of tooth is 9_16".Have sold many sets of these in corn_soybean country with excellent results and life.Bars are matched pairs and there is a core charge if you do not return yours.Price of $385.00 is for the set of 8 bars,less mounting hardware.I am located in Iowa and these bars can be shipped UPS to you.let me know if you have further questions. Hyper Harvest II

Ken_SEWI

Hyper Harvest ---- What are the advantages to your cylinder bars as compared to Gleaner'sIJ I have to replace mine in the F2 - corn and soybean special. Will the new bars produce less fines and cracked cornIJ Do they work equally well in beansIJ What happens when you combine oats or wheatIJ Thanks for any info.