Farm Animals for Business Meetings?

Rosebud

Rosebud

Farm Hand
I just learned about what Sweet Farms is doing right now. They are raising funds for their rescue efforts by "lending" out animals for business calls and happy hours. For a fee, you can have a farm animal like a turkey, cow, llama, sheep, pig, or goat, join your business call or video happy hour. I think this is a great way to raise funds, and I'm sure it brightens up people's day to have a farm animal join them at meetings.

Chickadee

Chickadee

Farm Hand
That's such an innovative idea! I know a lot of organizations do online fundraisers these days, but this is definitely a creative twist on fundraising. I bet people get a kick out of seeing farm animals in their business meetings - it certainly would livens things up.

Skyline

Skyline

Farm Hand
I like how people are getting more and different creative ideas during tough time. I don’t know these could be such a thing honestly! I would be interested in knowing how exactly the business calls will be with the animals!

The Back 40

The Back 40

Farm Hand
If you're in the milk industry, bring a cow.

If you're having a meeting dealing with stocks, bring a bull. (Heavily sedated of course, and a bear would be a bit much)

A video "Happy Hour"? Maybe a monkey.

A meeting discussing the political side of this virus......bring a jackass because you just know Trump is going to be talked about. LOL

Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Farm Hand
That's a cool idea. I wonder, though, if people who are not used to seeing farm animals would be too distracted by them to pay attention to the meeting/subject at hand.

Skyline

Skyline

Farm Hand
I agree with Nathaniel and that was something in my mind as well. Though I still appreciate such a creative idea. And if it works, business calls won’t be as boring as they are usually.

baloyi

baloyi

Farm Hand
I just looked this up, and yes, Sweet Farm is letting people pay (less than $100) to get farm animals to tune into their video calls. Can you imagine that there have been more than 300 requests for this?

Giselle

Farm Hand
I just looked this up, and yes, Sweet Farm is letting people pay (less than $100) to get farm animals to tune into their video calls. Can you imagine that there have been more than 300 requests for this?

It’s interesting to see there are many requests. Something we just couldn’t imagine before I guess! And people are always enthusiastic about new things and ideas as well, especially remote calls can be very boring.

baloyi

baloyi

Farm Hand
It’s interesting to see there are many requests. Something we just couldn’t imagine before I guess! And people are always enthusiastic about new things and ideas as well, especially remote calls can be very boring.
Exactly! I have been on a few remote calls before, and none of them was exciting. What I am curious to know is whether or not these animals understand the basic etiquette when on these calls? Their mere appearance improves the mood and environment therein.