Favorite Season

FaithBean

FaithBean

Farm Hand
What's your favorite time of year? I love spring, because that means I can get outside and start working in my garden. I also love seeing all the birds come back from migration. Spring is such a beautiful time of year!

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
I love every season for a different reason. We have 4 distinct different seasons here. I really don't have a favorite, they are all great. I do tire of winter and the snow.

OhSusanna

OhSusanna

Golden Chicken
My favorite is spring because it's the time of renewal. I love seeing the tulips and daffodils when they start peeking up. I agree with @FaithBean too. It's nice to see the songbirds come back.

FaithBean

FaithBean

Farm Hand
I love every season for a different reason. We have 4 distinct different seasons here. I really don't have a favorite, they are all great. I do tire of winter and the snow.
I get tired of snow too! It gets to be quite a chore here shoveling it, so I'm always happy when it starts to melt. It is pretty for the first few days, but it gets to be a lot of work after a while.

MartyR

Farm Hand
Fall and spring are my favorite seasons. I work in construction and appreciate the milder seasons. Summer gets sizzling hot and the winter snow wrecks havoc with some projects.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
Spring and summer are my favorite times of the year. Lots of birds and other animals around. Flowers are in bloom. Nice weather for hiking.

ChickensAndCows

ChickensAndCows

Farm Hand
I like summer because there are a lot of nice days that I can spend outside with my family. I feel that we are all able to really relax during summer and unwind a little.