Flipping

OhSusanna

OhSusanna

Golden Chicken
Which brands typically have the best resale value? Do you think flipping farm machinery could be a viable income option? I used to flip other items like books and clothing and wondered whether that could be expanded into farming equipment.

Roo4

Roo4

Farm Hand
You mean, buying to just resell them for a profit? Interesting thought but I have no idea. I don't think I would be any good at this either. Good luck and keep us posted if you try.

Henderson

Henderson

Golden Chicken
I think you'd have more luck with small machinery like mowers and weed eaters than you would with tractors and combines. Tools might also be a good starting point.

Holii

Holii

Farm Hand
I agree with Henderson on this one. You wouldn't have as much money invested if you started small. I don't know a lot of farmers that buy used equipment without knowing a lot about it. If you're just buying to flip, you wouldn't have the answers that most would be asking.

kp+

Which brands typically have the best resale value? Do you think flipping farm machinery could be a viable income option? I used to flip other items like books and clothing and wondered whether that could be expanded into farming equipment.
j.d.you can flip all day