Geese problems??

tcsmith4

I am a Fire fighter from Texas and am looking for farmers who are having problems with Geese raiding their crops. My brother(also a Texas Fire Fighter),my son and myself are avid waterfowl hunters and would love to help out with your goose problem. We are very respectful of peoples land that we hunt on(picking up hulls and trash, etc.). Please message me if we can help each other out. We are willing to travel where ever the geese are.

Thank you,

Clay

Last edited:
FarmHand

FarmHand

Golden Chicken
Just curious are you catching the geese or target practice

Urban Homestead

Urban Homestead

Bean Stalker
I appreciate that you guys act respectfully while hunting, but just some quick advice, you might want to have people message you for the number to text. By posting your number so publicly, you're likely to attract a ton of spam bots. It's easy to look your number up to see where you are. And both you and your brother are firefighters? It wouldn't be that hard to narrow things down. Then again, I've had my identity stolen before, so I'm pretty paranoid about that sort of thing.

FarmHand

FarmHand

Golden Chicken
Yeah there are a bunch of crazies out there

tcsmith4

I appreciate that you guys act respectfully while hunting, but just some quick advice, you might want to have people message you for the number to text. By posting your number so publicly, you're likely to attract a ton of spam bots. It's easy to look your number up to see where you are. And both you and your brother are firefighters? It wouldn't be that hard to narrow things down. Then again, I've had my identity stolen before, so I'm pretty paranoid about that sort of thing.
Thank you

tcsmith4

Done