Going to a game - in person!

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
Finally! I got tickets to go to watch the Yankees next week. Last year we had tickets to 2 games, both were canceled due to the virus. I can't wait! Anyone else doing fun things again this year?

MartyR

Farm Hand
Good for you! I hope you have a great time. This is my busy season on the farm and I travel for work as part of a construction crew, so it will be a few months before I go to a game again. I'm looking forward to football season. I've been vaccinated and so has my wife. We're both looking forward to getting out again.

Thyme Flies By

Thyme Flies By

Farm Hand
I still have a hard time being around crowds of people. The pandemic caused a lot of anxiety that's hard to shake off. I'm glad you were able to get the tickets you wanted @Farmallh.

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
It's a real busy time for us too, but most times are. We can't wait!! It will be an overnight trip and we got the neighbors doing the chores at home. I am hoping to get to a live football game too.

MichaelS

MichaelS

Farm Hand
That sounds like a ton of fun! I should look into going to a game. I bet most stadiums are opening up more now. I just read that Yankee Stadium will have sections at 100% capacity for fully vaccinated people.