Combines Help Again

Tom

There are 2 sprockets for your feeder beater-a 38t and a 44t. The 44 is for corn and the 38 is for beans. Also make sure slip clutch dimensions are correct per your operators manual. Tom Russell

Dan

Dean, Check to see that hardened washer is inbetween sprocket and bearing lock collar. Be sure sprocket hasn't wore into lock collar. Check number of teeth like Tom suggested. To large of concave clearance and wore cylinder bars will give you feeder beater nightmares. Remember there should be a crown toward middle of rasp and leeding edge should not be to rounded. Bars can be turned if crown isn't wore much past center. If you have solid mounted beater you may want to raise it up as far as it will go in slots. Good luck. Dan

GaryD

Dean, Another thing that might contribute to your problem is the "Finger Position Adjustment" on

D_Smith

The key to get that grass throught is to achieve even crop flow into that bottleneck. The sickle has to be in top condition. And the AHHC has to be adjusted properly. I've placed a piece of 2" fertlizer tube just behind the sickle on top of that flat iron. I used 2" conduit straps modified to fasten it. (Credit this site) . Be sure you have the flighing extensions for your M. I've installed straw retarders. PN n71328832 and n71328833. That slip clutch can be tricky. Be easy on the grease, keep that 5_8" bolt tight and shim as required. you may need to use 6 springs insted of 4.