Homemade or store bought wing sauce

Camoo4

Camoo4

Farm Hand
We have been using our air fryer more often and one of our favorites is chicken wings. The wings come out beautifully but we have not mastered a sauce yet. I like spicy, the children and wife like sweet. What do you use? Do you make it, if so share the recipe? Do you buy something from the store?

TammiT

TammiT

Farm Hand
We use Cattlemen's BBQ sauce, Kansas City Classic. It is a sweet and sassy sauce. My husband likes his hot too. He uses plain old Frank's Red Hot. I think he is crazy for sure. Just smelling it makes my nose hurt!

Roo4

Roo4

Farm Hand
Finding the perfect wing sauce is hard! I love sweet and sour wings and I have not found a perfect one yet. I do like Cattlemen's too. I've tried numerous brands and I am still looking.

Camoo4

Camoo4

Farm Hand
I'll have to try Cattlemen's BBQ. I seriously have tried so many different ones too. I'm going to ask the bar what they use, their sweet and sour is the best! I wonder if they will tell me. Thanks for the recommendation.

Jack L

Jack L

Farm Hand
Cattlemen's is great, I highly recommend it.

But no, I'm not one of those that think it's sacrilege to buy sauce from a store. I love good, homemade sauces, but it's not something I'm passionate about.

Camoo4

Camoo4

Farm Hand
We tried Cattlemen's and it was great! We haven't mastered the spicy sauce yet. I have been experimenting but it's not quite there yet. I think we are going to try a rub on the next batch.