How are you doing this season?

OhSusanna

OhSusanna

Golden Chicken
It's been a tough year. Want to vent? Want to share some gratitude? How are you doing this season with your crops? I've made quite a few adjustments over the years, so we can ride out disasters for a while, but losing access to a farmers market and having our U-Pick operation rendered useless has been tough! The restrictions to our U-Pick operation has also increased our labor needs because it's not like the berries can be left to rot without consequence. I try to keep it in perspective though. I'm grateful for what we do have and I know we're doing better than many others right now.

Riin

Riin

Farm Hand
I am sorry to hear that! I think it’s important that we support each other and I am glad this forum exits. True that being grateful is important, it creates peace for our inner self as well. Currently I am renovating the summer house. Hopefully will get most of the work done this year.

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
C19 not helping than wet spring now drought almost upon us only half way thru the year...hmmm.

Tia37

Farm Hand
Honestly it’s not every much different than last year. COVID-19 hit us all hard but life is still surrounding the usual routine, if you know what I’m saying.

Minty

Minty

Farm Hand
True that we all need to be grateful. This is a good and healthy mindset that helps you getting through the tough time. Sometimes we just easily forget what we should be grateful for.