Combines I ve got pics of the NEW 50 Series Combines and 9400T Tractors

Hoover

I don't really know! Within the next week or so, I will be adding lOTS of new pics of the combines and tractors! We are going to get detailed pics of everything for you so keep checking back! Hoover

Big_Bucks

looks like Deere is trying to catch up to rotary combines . That have been around for 20 years in the field running. That said would not work .

go_postal

The cabs for both combines are made by the same supplier!!If you go by the suppliers factory you will see red and green cabs sitting next to each other;it is located between both factories.That style cab first came out on the 9000,s,guess C-IH liked it so much,they just had to have it for the 2100's!,or save $$$ instead of building their own.

riceman

Just wondering, Did anybody notice that Internationals 20 year patent for the rotary has expired. 1978 was the first year for them and 1998 was the expiration date for the patent. Just wondering. Deere might just be smarter than most people think.

clipper

Just thought I would let you know that Deere applied for it's first rotary patend in 1956

Wind

OK, so it took them 40 years to figure out how to make it workIJ

go_postal

GEEZ!!WHAT A GROUCH!You may slay me with the proverbial wet noodle.I guess seeing red cabs in Mclaughlin's lot next to green ones,and the same light pattern on top,it's no sin to farm out building cabs to save $$$.Could they have been for their SP WindrowersIJIf I could carry firearms on my rural route,I'd get rid of 30 groundhogs a year.Probably'd pay better than farming!I'd tell you when I go off fullc--ked,but my wife is watching.