I'll help and give you 101%.

Prophecy

Prophecy

Hello to all. I'll be short and to the point. I'm a Corporate Professional. But I've lifted weights and played football and wrestled most of my life,
My point. farmers have fed me and my mom and now that she's gone, and I'm sitting here in the kitchen cooking and training. I'm willing to come out west to help anyone that needs HELP. I'll be frank I don't know what I'm doing. But I learn quick. I'm not speaking for anyone else. But my mother, grandma and aunt. Taught me to always out work everyone else and be thankful and humble. Well... I've said my peace. you can reach me at yanceylee@yahoo.com
Peace America

More Green

More Green

Farm Hand
Well that's a first. I didn't know this place doubled as a job board. I like your ambition and I think the people you're trying to speak to will appreciate that as well. Ranch hands are always in short supply, so try marketing yourself in that area as well.

I wish you luck on your search, friend.

Harmony

Harmony

Farm Hand
That's a cool offer. I know that many farmers could use a hand around the farm, especially right now. I am sure that someone will really appreciate what you are offering. I wish you the very best in this endeavor.