Improving Facebook Engagement

OhSusanna

OhSusanna

Golden Chicken
I used to get a decent amount of comments, likes, shares, and such back when I hosted weddings. The brides were also good about tagging us when they shared an image of their wedding day on their own page. Since I stopped hosting weddings due to the pandemic, engagement has really dropped off. Do you have any tips for improving the amount of engagement you get from customers on your farm's Facebook page?

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
Ask questions at the end of your content. For instance, you could post a recipe and a photo of the dish you created. Ask folks if they have any questions or invite them to share their favorite way to make the dish. Of course, the eggs, milk, and other ingredients should come from your farm. There's always a subtle hint of advertising, just don't make it obvious.

leon

leon

Golden Chicken
I see people paying for Facebook advertising, and some say that it works for them. Your page seems to have been getting likes and comments due to the weddings; you could choose to showcase what else your farm offers.

BarkerB

BarkerB

Farm Hand
I like the idea about asking for comments or questions in your posts. We don't really advertise on Facebook but I think it's a clever idea. I wouldn't pay someone to like my stuff.