In 1 word describe your weekend?

vincenzosassone

Farm Hand
Very beautiful topic!
Anyways, I don't know whether I can describe it using the word "strenuous" or "funny" cause I felt joy staying in my countryside but I worked a lot.

ARC55

ARC55

Farm Hand
Challenging
We had a butcher nearby ready to take our pigs, or so we thought. It turns out that the pandemic doubled his workload and he's running behind. He's had to drop all of his small orders like mine. I can't say that I blame him. He needs to work with whoever can pay him the most.

GoatGal

GoatGal

Farm Hand
Hectic!
My kids had lots of activities this weekend, and on top of that, the goats needed their hooves trimmed. It was a lot to keep up with. Thankfully, things are (hopefully) less busy this weekend.

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
So far it's been LIVELY! It feels like there's so much left to do with planting season. Plus, it's Memorial Day weekend so I've been selling red, white, and blue flowers in decorative pots as quickly as I can make them up. I'm thankful for the income boost, but it sure has been crazy.

FaithBean

FaithBean

Farm Hand
I'm going with relaxing! I've had a really busy last few weeks, and today was a chance for me to slow down and take a breath. I'm hoping that tomorrow is equally relaxing.

Digger

Digger

Golden Chicken
Hot! There's a big heat wave coming through and we're all feeling it. Even the goats are sluggish instead of their usual playful selves.

@FaithBean, I'm glad you got some rest. We all need a chance to recharge now and then.

Last edited:
Thyme Flies By

Thyme Flies By

Farm Hand
Rainy. It's been nice to have the garden watered by Mother Nature, and I'm sure I'll appreciate it more when the water bill comes next month, but I could sure use some sun.