Inventory management

jack

jack

Farm Hand
Do you assign someone to keep track of raw materials and finished products in stock? Agricultural inventory is inclusive of pesticides, seeds, fuel, or fertilizers used in production. I have a part-time assistant that I have trained well, but I always go the extra mile to counter-check.

Rosebud

Rosebud

Farm Hand
I usually keep track of things myself. I would also double check another person's work, so I figure if I'm going to spend the time double-checking, I might as well just do it myself. Sometimes I wish I could entrust the job to another person, though.

jack

jack

Farm Hand
I usually keep track of things myself. I would also double check another person's work, so I figure if I'm going to spend the time double-checking, I might as well just do it myself. Sometimes I wish I could entrust the job to another person, though.
I find myself in the same situation countless times, and it can be tiring when you have to go over someone else's work. At what point should you delegate? In my experience, this applies to the worker who works with minimal or nil supervision.