Combines Moth Ball smell in cab

NHD

BT, There is a product 0n the market just for keeping mice and the like out of cabs, especially combines. I got mine at the NH dealer. It does an excellent job and doesn't smell anything like moth balls. I'm away from the farm right now so I can't look at the brand name. You just put a small bag in the cab and it last for amonth or so.

likesmxbutdrives8420

We always use some fabric softener to keep mice out of the cabs of our equipment, it doesn't leave nearly the smell as the moth balls do, and never have any problems with mice damage. It leaves a fairly nice smelling cab jason

likesmxbutdrives8420

We always use some fabric softener to keep mice out of the cabs of our equipment, it doesn't leave nearly the smell as the moth balls do, and never have any problems with mice damage. It leaves a fairly nice smelling cab jason

Farmboy

Yes last year and this year have used fabric softener in cab. But cannot get smell out from the moth balls from 2 years ago.Thanks

JM

try to use Baking soda to obsorb the moth ball smell. I would then try some of the air freshener that the car dealers use to re-create the new car smell. I think you can buy it at auto zone or similar car parts stores.

JD_ripper

It is called Fresh Cab, just search that and you will find it. One or Two pouchs and no mice. On the outside spray apple vinigar and you will have no mouse problem.

jalopy

I'm trying Irish Spring bars of soap this winter. Two in the cab, one under the engine. Just checked a few days ago and so far so good. Smells real pretty too.

JWK

During harvest I open the "clean out hole" by the front window to allow the air to exchange. With using the AC you will notice that it should help get rid of the dry air caused by Air condition. JK