My take on the election. . .

Digger

Digger

Golden Chicken
is that Americans seem to really like drugs. So, would you consider growing marijuana or psychedelic mushrooms to get in on the drug boom? I'm not even sure what kind of mushroom is a psychedelic mushroom, but mushrooms in general are pretty easy to grow so it should be lucrative under the right conditions.

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
Alright, I dig this lighthearted discussion about the election, it's a nice change. But no, I can't see myself jumping into the drug industry. I imagine there are already tons of marijuana growers since it's been legalized in some states for a while now. That's too much competition to jump into a risky business in my opinion.

Katie

Katie

Farm Hand
I think there's more than one mushroom species that qualifies as having psychedelic properties. I'm not interested in growing them though. I've been subjected to anti-drug PSAs my entire life, and they took. I'm not interested in the legalization or usage of drugs. I have nothing against those who support it or use them though. I can understand why it works for some and can see how it might be a good business opportunity. It just isn't for me.

pseag

pseag

Farm Hand
I don't get it! What's mushrooms got to do with the election?
To answer your question, nope. I'm not getting into the mushroom business. There is actually a mushroom farm near me. Medicinal mushrooms of course.