Combines N6 Concave update and Roundup beans

Hyper_Harvest_II

Pete, Are the soybeans threshing easily and just the stems greenIJIf so,open the concave back up to 3_4" and slow cylinder speed to 550rpm.(no need to make her rumble if beans are threshing good) If you are having trouble with greem limas and pods are tough to thresh and splits are not a problem,and stems are green,you may have to run a little tighter concave setting than 1_2",also take cylinder up to 650rpm.This will help chew material up a little more.I am sure you will find the optimum setting for this situation.

Dan

Pete, I think you said in previous post you have thresher helicals stacked. I would like to see seperator helicals stacked also and green stem kit installed. The green stem kit hooks up the steeper pitch thresher helicals to the milder pitched seperator helicals. Channel helicals would be a more spendy option. Don't be afraid of more cylinder speed if beans arn't being damaged to much. Good luck. Dan

Tom

I am having similar trouble in Roundup beans. long, green stems are getting stuck in the concave and preventing material from falling into the rear distribution auger. Tom Russell