Combines Off topic Cultivator Harrow

bean_grower

I agree the AC field cultivators were far and away the best ever built. How many 30 year old IH vibra shanks and old JD or any other make cultivators are still being used. I would like an anwser as to why AGCO doesn't make a new cultivator with the elastomeater clamps. For what your doing try replacing the three tine bars with planks, they should make real nice level land with no lumps.

tbran

email eric @ - bigbearfinny@hotmail.com - has a nice 5 bar and wants to sell.

Gleamer

I might consider a plank or such in front of the first bar, still need to consider trash getting thru. You know the reason why they are gone, never sold any parts, and everyone has shovels. Our neighbor is diehard Case man, he even thinks its a better unit than his 6 year old unit. One thing about the newer units it clearance from row to row is deeper, will handle trash better, but this is an easy fix. Oh well, shovels are cheap and grease it once a year and air up a tire or two and keep going. Thanks

bean_grower

That's what our AGCO dealer has told us. If anyone has a good used 30' 1400 they want to sell I'm interested.

sidekick

Do the later AC's have more clearance than my 2nd gen Wilrich.It's a rake in trash.