Combines performance sts9750

Mulemaster

I own a 9650sts and so far so good. We have only run it in corn so far will be trying beans in a few days. Has more capacity than the 9600 in corn. Being a drought year in southwest Ohio is not a true test, But I can tell there is much more capacity. The 9650sts is only 35 less hp. and less JD's high priced tank extension. Same threshing and separating area. Price tag is much less too.

greenfever

I just traded my 9610 off for a 9750sts about four days ago and I have combined about 400 acres of soybeans at average of 45 to 52 bushles an acre in central Iowa and I can't get the soybeans in fast enough even at 7.5 mph with 1253"A" row crop head. The power is excellent I can unload on the go and still keep my speed at 7.5mph and still have power to spare. It is about time John Deere came out with a rotary. I can't wait to combine corn with It. It is an excellent buy for me. I'm planning to trade my other 9610 off for another 9750sts.

greenfever

I think it does an excellent job on threashing green pods even though I haven't been in very many.

Darryl

Do you have the rotary spreaders or the straw chopper. If you have the rotary spreaders, how long does the straw get when it gets damp.