PNW Weed identification

papery

Hello, I was looking for some help identifying these weeds... NW Oregon SWW field.
Thanks weed.jpgweed2.jpg

weed.jpg weed2.jpg

MartyR

Farm Hand
It looks like the bugs or slugs are eating up the second one, so maybe it won't be a problem. I have no idea what you have though. It looks like the first one is about to bloom. Pull it up before it sets seed. Sorry I'm not more help.

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
The first one resembles pineapple weed. Or, it's not a weed at all because it also resembles cosmos. A bird could've planted it. Take a pic when it blooms and I'll have a better idea. The second one looks like a type of plantain. Maybe buckchorn plantain? If you find the answer, I hope you'll let us know.

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
I'm a Californian and we have the same weed that's in your second photograph. I think it's called dock. I found this pdf that contains weeds in your area. Maybe it will help. I'd dig them both up before they can spread.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
My wife also says the second weed is dock. Neither of us know what the first weed is.

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
Neither of us know what the first weed is.
I'm leaning toward the field sow thistle. That's just a guess though. @papery, cut it and see if it emits a white milky substance. Thistles typically have sap. That would narrow it down at least.