Combines R42 working again

tbran

look under tips for upgrades and see what worked for me under p3 stuff. I first bolted channel then tried raspbar (you probably don't have any of these so can use channel ) to bottom of sep. grate (acess thru insp. door RH side cyl. and extend bolts thru grate and secure w_ washers locks and nut) and see if this shouldn't help. Should take less than 30 minutes to try. Stuff ran thru my processor so fast it was scary but I had more loss than I liked. Drier straw allowed me to remove one of the two short bars with acceptable loss I didn't notice any less HP requirements but didn't take time to reinstall. Note. I found that I must keep combine loaded to have the least loss but I could overload the cyl. In other words loss was greatest at no load and overload. Thus I drove by pacer and HP (boost)gauge. I noticed at the ends the most loss but it was acceptable and less than most neighbors competitive machines. As to pacer - tap on the plate and see if needle really pegs - it should when set to "1" range and set point clockwise max . Hurtts have found some crossed between shoe and cyl.. hope this helps.