Combines R62

john_f

I got my R62 From Dick Coulter, Inc. in North Branch which is east of Flint. This is the first time I have dealt with them, I get my parts from Williams in Charlotte. John

Brian

The corn chaffer has been a good compromise for capacity and cleaning for us. However, last year we ran a CDF rotor and got by just fine with soybean chaffer. Sooooo much less cob on shoe with CDF it is unbelievable! last years corn was very high yielding and good quality so maybe that will not always be indicative of how a CDF performs. This year we are very dry in southern MN too and expect corn to yield from 0-200. Will be interesting to see CDF in those conditions.

pdh

long shoe or short shoeIJ I'd have interest in long shoe - call my voicemail at 515.242.2445 and let me know where and how much. Thanks.

Hyper_Harvest_II

Installed a single point hook-up on a 00' R62 before harvest for customer. Easy installation on front lH corner of feeder house with self tapping screws provided. Wiring coming out of single point hook-up simply plugs into existing harness. Hyper Harvest II

ohio_farm_boy

do you have a part n for the single point hookupIJ My dealer told me I had to buy all seperate parts.Buying a new head so all I need is the parts for the combine.

NDDan

I about got in trouble this fall when hooking a new head to older machine and the one point kits were on backorder. Hydralics wern't bad but electrical would of been quite a job. I phoned Gleaner service and they had P_N for electrical jumper adapter harness to go from new head to combine that allready had the one point yellow electrical plug (you may need this first). This was spendy harness to just help get by until backorder of one point hookups got filled but I had no time to monkey around. Jumper harness P_N 71410921 and if your dealer would call service they could get a decent wiring schematic. Good luck

mo_farm

Sorry I don't know the part n but I know when my dealer put one on mine this fall it came in a kit. Also said kits were hard to get at that time, maybe availability is better now.

Hyper_Harvest_II

Sounds like the fitting on the floor on front side of engine that is about 6" long and 1 1_2" in diameter that has a screen inside of it is plugged. Have you ever had this apart before for cleaningIJ This is a very fine mesh screen for the QSC series Cummins engine and needs to be cleaned regularly along with changing the fuel filters often,normally half of the hours recommended. Hyper Harvest II