Ready for baseball

pseag

pseag

Farm Hand
Now that football is over, I'm ready for baseball to start! Of course the snow has to melt first. I wonder what this year will look like in MLB? I hope they allow fans!

Holii

Holii

Farm Hand
I am ready too. I had tickets last year to a couple of Yankees games. I hope the ticket prices aren't doubled this year due to loss of sales last year. I was just happy to see the players returning for spring training.

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
Bring on baseball! It's less than a few weeks before opening day. My team is sitting pretty with pitchers this year. I'm just glad DJ was signed again! Go Yankees!!

Mayfield

Mayfield

Farm Hand
I'm ready for baseball too. I love high school baseball too. I can't wait for their season to start here. I also enjoy MLB, I'd love to go to a game this year. I wonder how that is going to work.

pseag

pseag

Farm Hand
I love the local sports teams too. We go to a couple games each year (high school).
@BIGRED The Yankees are smoking hot at pitching so far during spring training. Their bats are working pretty good too.

Charli

Farm Hand
Me me me! I can't wait for the regular season. I am hoping that ticket prices aren't crazy high so that we can go to a few games. We like to watch the minor leagues too.

BarkerB

BarkerB

Farm Hand
I am ready too. I am ready to watch it on television. It will be different but great seeing fans in the stands again this year. Bring on baseball!
Right now I'm enjoying college basketball. I don't watch the NBA anymore.