Combines Recent Auction in Paulding County Ohio

riceman

Thats nothing, we got 9600's going for that price in AR. Neighbor bought a 97 model 9600 for 65,000 with 900 seperator hours.

Jayly

I went to a sale on the 19 of this month over at Troy OH. I saw a good old 843 with no oil bath. It sold for $3500 and the 220 went for $800. I know what you mean by not raising your hand. But the JD dealer down the road is having a sale Monday maybe a deal there.

Tstar

Hey riceman, where do you liveIJ I was looking at those prices and I thought that they were pretty high for Arkansas also. I live over in eastern Ar and last year I bought a 8820, a 224 flex header, and a 220 rigid header for less than what that 7720 cost.

riceman

I live in Crawfordsvile, AR. We just had and auction out at the gin lot with a lot of no sales just because there wasen't anybody there. Nobody has any money to spend. Have to make do with what you got. We got junk sitting in the weeds that they use everyday up north. Neighbor has a 4960 Deere tractor to cut grass with on the roadside!! Where are you fromIJ

tstar

Riceman, Hey I am from near Brinkley. However, I presently live in Russellville. I go back to the area as much as possible and help with a small family operation. I do a lot of checking out farm auctions for deals and spare parts. I do now know better than to go to Ohio for anything. I do not see how those guys pay those prices and stay in business.

rf

I am liking my 88 7720 titan II with 1687 hours for 23K more and more every day.

riceman

Did you see what the bobtruck went forIJ something like $7500. We got them like that in better shape going for $1000 to $2000. Most of the 8820 at the sale did not sale.