Renting Buildings

Locksmith

Locksmith

Farm Hand
There are many farming operations around the country that have more buildings then they currently need. Some landowners have taken to renting out a building on their property to help supplement their income and to help others who may need a second garage or machinery holding area.

Would you rent out one of yours if you had extra?

Minty

Minty

Farm Hand
Yeah indeed. I might if I have some extras... but honestly I don’t even think I have enough for myself right now. Scarcity is a problem for me. Though nor do I think about renting some extra places from others as I don’t have that much money right now.

Toymaker

Farm Hand
Absolutely.

Off season storage for boats/rvs for example...large demand, easy money and worls for both ends. Dealers cant justify building huge buildings for 4 months a year..and farms can utilize building for income in slower periods while having them for peak seasons.

William Van

William Van

Farm Hand
I most certainly would. I would write up some sort of rental contract though stipulating if the rent is behind by 3 months or so, the locks would be changed. I know times are tough for everyone so the cost would be more than fair, but you don't want to get used either.

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Farm Hand
If the people and the timing is right, you betcha. Money is money and it sounds like the work on behalf of the owner would be minimal.