Snail mail

Pinewood Acres

Pinewood Acres

Farm Hand
Snail mail is an apt description for how the postal service is running these days. I'm in the Midwest and It took a full week to get a simple letter that was sent from Los Angeles, California. It used to only take three days at most. I'm just curious if this is only happening to us because we're living in a rural area. Have you guys noticed that the mail is running slower?

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
US mail have notice change but Amzon etc. almost twice the wait time, :oops:

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
The mail service has slowed down by about three days here. Nothing as drastic as yours, but it still makes a noticeable difference.
US mail have notice change but Amzon etc. almost twice the wait time, :oops:
Do you use Amazon Prime? I haven't noticed a change with Prime shipping, but maybe I've been lucky. Then again, i don't live far from one of their distribution centers.

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
The mail service has slowed down by about three days here. Nothing as drastic as yours, but it still makes a noticeable difference.

Do you use Amazon Prime? I haven't noticed a change with Prime shipping, but maybe I've been lucky. Then again, i don't live far from one of their distribution centers.
Yes we use Amazon prime.

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
Yes we use Amazon prime.
Oh, wow, it hasn't slowed down for me. I'm not ordering medical supplies or anything that's pandemic-y, so maybe that's why. It wouldn't be worth the high fee if I couldn't get things quickly. Hopefully it picks back up for you soon. If not, go for the free shipping credits and buy some cool games, movies, or music.