Combines steep pitch

Dan

Do pull fuel hand pump out slowly and then push in slowly to see if you can fell some pressure and here charge relief on main fuel pump reliese the fuel. I have found garbage in check valve at hand pump more than once and it will steel a bunch of power. I bet the factory machine you run with had a standard rotor with all forward extended bars and feed shocks. If it didn't it would have alot more yet than you after doing them things. The reason I am going with steep pitch and shimmed out like I do is to try duplicate a short P3 rotor which is notoriously better in our conditions. The steep pitch gets real close to giving the straw the same number of revolutions in cage as short P3. The reason I shim them out is to make them slightly more aggresive for as to prevent to much slipage of straw by them when they are at such a steep angle. The factory kit does not supply a helical for the first approx. 6" of cage so you will see why I first add one there. I'll get you drawing of my installation of steep pitch and then you can compair with yours and see what I mean. The Sunnybrook enclosed rotor that I know of has vertially the same setup of cylinder bars as original P1 and it will work in dry conditions with standard pitch helicals and I'm unsure how it would work in dry conditions with properly setup steep pitch. It does not work as well as standard rotor setup of P3 with extended bars to discharge in tougher straw. I'll get you diagragm of helicals shortly. Good day. Dan

dpc

The bars on my cyl. are simply conventional looking rub bars,not like on a p3 so you guys got me thinking leave the helicals as they are and put in the OEM rotor along with the other changes you recommend[feed shocks and extended cyl bars]Thank you very much,hope I,m on the right track