Combines Steering wheel Module Speedo Question

tbran

Rolf, your problem is when the combine is turned upside down, as in your case, the kanuter valve modificater decreased the enificizer pressure which substantiated the lipiditator flow which is necessary to keep your speed down as a safety factor so's you won't ram into the rear end of a JD which might try to get in front of you on the road. As to the tach there are two screws on the back, one for ground speed adjustment, one for alarm set points. I am stupid as to KM_h. How do you convert hours into metricIJ :)-) You really need a module tester to do it right. (assmume cable is adjusted to max stroke)

Dan

Uf Da TBran it seems as though you have been back up in the back woods brewing up another batch of Fosters and drinking up all the profits. Don't you think that even though Rolf is on the other side of the world that the gravitational pull of the Moon verious the Earth multiflied by the heat of the Sun should keep them thingies that you talk about in check. Some time in 1994 (US time) the tack module included the hourmeters (US timers) and that module can be set to proper constants in the machine. We would need exact tire style and size to get you the constant. Of course the constant may not get you 100% correct for speed but you could adjust one way or the other after running threw a known distance for X amount of time. One must remember that one revolution of tire will give you a different distance depending on tire brand and air pressure ect. I'm sorry but I don't see where the modules in the headers (combines) can be converted to metric. Just wondering if a Allis tractor is Red (orange) over there what is the color of a CaseIHIJ Just tring to brush up on my Aussie talk you see. Good day. Dan

tbran

funny, geez, now again, a 44d is tuff up here. whuduya see down thereIJ