Combines sts 2388 head to head

luke

hey erb if you don't have anything intelligent to say then keep it to yourself. there is a lot more to compare combines by besides speed like grain quality ,mechanical reliability,operator comfort,and so on . i'll be interested in hearing the outcome

Erb

I too would be interested to here the outcome, but how fast this combine can go is all that we hear. Why won't Deere put it against a lexionIJ ScaredIJ If you want to compare grain quality reliability and comfort then I guess putting it agaist a 2388 would be a good comparison. It's very annoying for me listening to people who look at life through green shades. Why are rotors great suddenly now that deere have one. If a 510 massey was taken to FPS painted green with yellow ground contact devices there would be rave reviews about a revolution in harvesting. Deere have copied NH with CTS now Case with STS will Gleaner be next to have a few patents infringedIJ

greenfever

Why put a sts against a CatIJ Obviously a Cat combine is way bigger then any other combine made. If there is such a class eight combine that is what it probably should be. I seen one for the very first time in a neighbors field that he was trying. It has almost 3000 more sq. in. of separation area and almost 2000 sq. in. of cleaning area then the 9750 sts. The Cat combines are a very impressive machine but it sure seems like you would have to have a computer wiz with the mechanic to fix it when or if it brakes down. So why put a 9750 sts up againt a Case IHIJ I'm interested even though the 9750 sts is bigger. I don't think John Deere copies no more then any other farm manufacturer. Please tell me about the comparison of the Deere and Case IH even though the Deere is bigger and please try not to be bias. Even though I can be the biggest bias SOB. Thank You!

rhyno

Why doesn't someone compare a 9750 with a R72IJ I think that would be a good test.

Wind

Cleaning system is about the same size, feeder is a little bigger(but smaller than a Deere conventional),