Combines T langan for President

T__langan

First thing I would do as president is appoint a commission to determine how many melted milk jugs Deere uses to make one side panel for a Deere combine. And then I want to know what the chemical composition is of the green ooze that they color the milk jug soup with - there's gotta be something in there that is going to contaminate groundwater when these things self combust and melt. And then, just for spite, I'm gonna require all milk bottlers to use galvanized steel for their milk jugs. And thirdly, I want to know the TRUTH about what happened at Roswell, New Mexico because I have a hunch that the so called "crashed flying disc" was actually a very early Hyper Harvest Gleaner N6 that the Army Air Force fired a missile at thinking it was a space ship (see above disscusion). It has been rumored that the debris contained very advanced technology - I believe the government investigators came to this conclusion because they all grew up around Deere equipment and had never seen electrohydraulics, electric clutches, transverse flow fans, Pacers, Tattletale monitors, and (gasp!) ROTORS!!!! And the "little green men" seen walking around the debris field were actually Deere spies in green jumpsuits with subdued "leaping deer" logos, not space aliens, although they are remarkably similar. I WANNA KNOW!!!! let's see, we've had:

Gamaman

I repectfully disagree with your suggestion that T.l. should run for President.