That horrible 4-letter word

Shelbii

Shelbii

Farm Hand
SNOW ... it's in the forecast for tonight. I am not ready for it. I bet our animals are thinking the same thing. I know if the plants could talk they would be frustrated too. Who wants snow already?

Henderson

Henderson

Golden Chicken
I used to love snow when I was younger because it makes everything seem so clean and fresh. However, that's changed as I've aged. Now it's more of a hassle to deal with. You must live up north if you're already seeing snow this early. I'm sending you warm thoughts.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
Yup, we're forecasted for a possible 6 inches tomorrow, but it won't last long as it's going to be in the 40's. Snow in October is way too early.

Shelbii

Shelbii

Farm Hand
Our weather has been crazy! We had snow and now this past week it's been in the 70s. That is crazy weather for November! Snow in October is too early for sure.

MichaelS

MichaelS

Farm Hand
Snow... no way! It's too early for that. Mother Nature has been crazy here too. Is everyone getting ready for the colder weather and snow? I'm not but hopefully this weekend we will be closer.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
Yup, here in upstate New York, it's been in the 70's after we had our first frost in September when summer wasn't even over. We had a dusting of snow in October and this week it's been in the 70's. Who knows what this winter will be like.