Time for cookouts

Patric

Farm Hand
I love this time of year, we cookout almost every night. Every night we have a different salad so we don't get bored with any of them. What is your favorite thing to grill out?

vincenzosassone

Farm Hand
I'm not such an expert in terms of meat to grill, but I think that cooking calf beef with a grill wouldn't be a bad idea. Anyway, I would like to define myself more like an old style cooker, I like doing it during winter, we have an open fireplace so we can warm there everything. Either way, I must say that I'm not so good doing it unlucky, I hope this is only a question of time.

Digger

Digger

Golden Chicken
A good cut of beef and portabella mushrooms are my favorites. The kids just want hot dogs. Endless hot dogs.

@vincenzosassone, we have a similar setup outside and it took me a while to get the balance right. It definitely takes practice.

Urban Homestead

Urban Homestead

Bean Stalker
It's so hot that anything is better than cooking inside and heating up the house even more! We've been grilling out regularly. Grilled chicken and veggies are sure to please at my house.

BarkerB

BarkerB

Farm Hand
We pretty much grill out everything too. I love shish-kabobs. We load up the sticks with all sorts of fresh vegetables. We also use chicken and beef cubes. It's delicious!

Patric

Farm Hand
Yum to all of your goodies. I love grilling portabello mushrooms! I love burgers and steaks too. My wife loves to make foil-pack concoctions... she loads them with fresh vegetables and shrimp or chicken.

Ecohugger

Ecohugger

Farm Hand
What I love about cookouts is that you can have a balanced meal by merely grilling everything. I love grilling chicken and accompanying it with potatoes and zucchini. Just with that, you have your protein, fiber, and carbohydrates!